Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Vacation Of Mine

woah.. There you go semestral break is over.Its was exactly two weeks vacation..
I cant believe I have to go back to school again.
Anways my vacation is not that good because im half happy because i cant go outside the house because of my chickhen pox.. Do i hate the situation but well what could i do but to stay from the people. Before the class started, my brother has also chickhen pox, I felt bad for him and I fell guilty. But eventhough i cant go outside and go to the place were i want i'll just stay at the house and watch movie. Not just a movie but a series movie.(that's pretty long hah).But will, it seems my late sleep at night was really tried, I dont have any regret because I like the ending the movie that im watching.
Not just watching movie I did in this vacation i also edit some picture of my favorite girl group in korea. No other that the Girls Generation (SNSD). I took some of thier photo and edit it, but im finish yet.  But dont worry guys cause i will post that edit picture's here.So im hoping you could give some comment to it.hehe
And here's the most worst thing happen to me in this vacation. I almost didnt enroll for this second semester. And i was just enroll in the day that the class started. Anyways im so thankful with my parents..Thanks to them. I awe them a lot..
So that it. Thats the thing that happen to me this vacation..
I cant wait for the another vacation coming..hehe Christmas and NewYear's eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment